Satsuki-Kai was established in 1961. Its members are alumnae and female students of the University of Tokyo. There are over 1,300 members, representing virtually all departments. Its purpose is to share the knowledge and experience among its members with different values and life styles over various generations.
- General meeting (June – July)
- Colloquium : talks by alumnae at General meeting (June-July) and the University of Tokyo Homecoming Day (October)
- Career Guidance for students: tips for job hunting and career development
- Next Guidance will be held in December, 2013. Contact Satsuki-Kai (email@example.com) for details.
Satsuki Salon (informal lunch and dinner with affiliates of the University of Tokyo)
- lunch (11:30-13:30, the third Tuesday in even months)
- dinner (20:00-22::00, the second Friday in odd months)
- In cooperation with the University of Tokyo, Satsuki-kai provides support to female students who live away from home and need financial aid.
- Semiannual news letters
- Spring issue: special
- Fall issue: letters from members
- Members Directory
- Collections of stories: 35th anniversary of Satsuki-Kai
How to join us
Send e-mail to Satsuki-kai: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in difficulty in Japanese decoding, write down these addresses and try them via a cgi-decoder. Send e-mail to Satsuki-Kai: email@example.com